Friday, November 20, 2015

Dallas

We drove to Dallas on January 14 2015. My little brother Samuels birthday. The reason we went to Dallas was to take my grandpa to the doctor. 
We got to Dallas late Wednesday. We went to check in to our hotel. But my grandpa didn't have the right room. So we got another hotel. We went to eat at a steakhouse. No pics :( 
Thursday was when his doctor was. So my dad and grandma took him to the doctor. So me,my mom,and my brothers were stuck in the hotel. My mom is a very very very awesome mom. She got us reservations at the Great Wolf Lodge. We took a cab to the Great Wolf Lodge. We got to the Great Wolf Lodge at 11:30. 
I got a picture of the big water bucket dumping. 
Look at the selfie of me and Samuel. 
He wanted me to take a pic of him being cool. 
We got wolf ears too. 
We ate at mexican food. then got ice cream. 
On Friday we went down to swim in the morning. At 11:00 we had to check out.
We went and atelunch at in-n-out burger. Then went to the mall for a couple hours. Then went to my uncle Matt's. We played with my cousin Anna. It was my cousin Jacks birthday. We went out to eat. We ate cookie cake. 
On Saturday we ate pancakes. Then we played with my cousin Anna. Then watched.......RIO TWO. Then we ate pizza. Then went to Jacks birthday party at URBAN AIR. 
On Sunday we ate cereal for breakfast. Then went to church. Then ate B-B-Q for lunch. Then headed home. 





                                             Love, 
                                             Jacey  



No comments:

Post a Comment