Friday, November 20, 2015

Cousins

On Friday June 5th my cousins drew and jack came to spend a week with my family. On Saturday we went to my little cousins baptism. On Sunday we had a pool party with all of my cousins. On Monday we went to the museum and Jakob's game that Dree got to play in. On Tuesday we went to the movies. On Wednesday we went swimming at my house. On Thursday Samuel my little brother had a baseball game. On Friday my aunt and her little kids came and Drew and Jack left. Samuel also had a game that night. On Saturday Samuel was going to have a game but it got rained out.:(  So the team went bowling instead but I went to see my little cousins. 
They are a bit cra-cra 
Then after that we went to Brody's birthday party. After that we went to my house to swim and eat supper. That night I spent the night at my grandmas with my aunt and her boys. On Sunday we went to church in the morning. Then after church we went back to grandmas to decide where  to eat lunch. We decided to eat lunch at mythai. After that the girls went to the mall. The boys went to lowes. After we finished at the mall we went to grandmas house to play for a little while until Kelley went back home. Kallahan stayed with us but Keeler went home. After they left we went outside kallahan decided he wanted to make a swimming pool in the sand box. That night I spent the night with my grandma again. On Monday we went to the mueseum. Then we ate lunch at my house. After lunch we swam. After we swam we came back home to grandmas house because I went to spend the night again. Bailee (girl my grandma babysits) and kallahan fell asleep. 
 
Then when we got to Amarillo we took Bailee home. After we took Bailee home we went to grandmas house and played. We had chicken voila for supper. We ate outside. On Tuesday we went to the movies we saw paddington. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese. After that we played at grandmas. Next off we went to the library. Then my mom and brother went home. Me and Kallahan played in the sand box. We had chicken voila for supper again. On Wednesday we went out to my house to swim.  On Thursday Samuel went to the doctor in the morning. We went to lunch with my mom and Samuel. Then kallahan and grandma went on to Kansas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment