Friday, November 20, 2015

Thanksgiving


We spent thanksgiving at my grandmas Kathy's house. We left my house at 10 o'clock. I first went in and saw kallahan. 
And I also saw keeler. 
They are both so so cute!! :) We made lunch first.
My mom cooking. 
My grandma cooking. 
My uncle Mack cooking. 
My aunt Kay cooking. 
Then after we finished cooking we ate lunch. 
What goofs;) 
We are all thankful for this thanksgiving food. 
Then we played with biskitt and koko. This is biskitt. 
This is koko. 
Then we played wii. 
Next we ate dessert. 
Then we walked to biskitt park. 
Then we finally got to the park.
It was the most fun park!!:)
Then we had a sleep over with my cousins. 



                                       Love, 
                                       Jacey 


No comments:

Post a Comment