Friday, November 20, 2015

Sprinkles

Today I woke up to find elfie in a coffee cup with the marshmallows open and in the cup with him. He is a very silly elf on the shelf. 
Then I ate breakfast we had biscuits. They were delicious. Then we called my grandma to see when she was coming out. She said she was on her way. Then when she got here we mixed up a Batch of Carmel. 
They turnedout great.
 After that we made cupcakes. 
They turned out great. 
Then my aunt Kelley got here with her boys keeler and kallahan. They are the sweetest little boys. 
After they got here we decorated cookies. They turned out great. My boy kallahan is about to be hired for the store. 
The cookies looked amazing. 
Then me and Kelley got to making the chocolate dipped pretzels. 
They turned out fantastic. 
We actually got a little snow. It is really starting to feel like Christmas. This is our annual baking day for 2014. 
   



                                            Love, 
                                            Jacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment