Friday, February 27, 2015

The Snowy Week

     The Snowy Week
On Monday February 23, 2015 I woke up looked at my clock it was 8:30. So I looked out my window and there was snow covering the ground. I went to ask my mom if school was canceled it was delayed till 10:00 and no buses. Since we live out of town we didn’t have to go. We played like Jakob and Samuel were farmers and I was the cook. We built a tent. We also got to play in the snow. We had snow ice-cream. Then on Tuesday we had a 10:00 delay with buses so we had to go. When we got home from school my brothers both had make-up work. I only had one thing it was science. After I finished my science I went to my room to draw. For supper we had ravioli. Then we watched a movie. On Wednesday all of the snow had melted. So we had to go to school on time. After school I had piano my teacher is my grandma. Then we had choir. Then we came home. On Thursday we had to go on time. At school we had a pep rally for the boys basketball team. After school we went to the boys playoffs game. We lost 46-25. Then on Friday I woke up and looked at the clock it was 8:40. Then I looked out my window and the ground was covered in snow again. School was delayed till 10:00 and no buses. We didn’t have to go. For lunch we had noodles. We made a fire after lunch.           



      

2 comments:

  1. Man, you sure are a lucky girl! Sounds like a great week. I wish I was there to sit by the fire with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you 😘 wish you were here too πŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete