Friday, July 18, 2014

Girls Day

Today I went to basketball camp at Claude with my friend Ryley.
Also went on a girls day with my mom and grandma.on the way we saw babe Ruth's old car.
 Then  we went to pick up my grandma because her car was at the repair shop. Next we went to Cheders to eat.
Then we went to Burlington. I got a few shirts and some underwear. I got a coke also.
Next we went to kohls and spent $97 and saved $347. My grandma got a few shirts.

I got all of this.
Then we went to target and got school supplies and school clothes. 
Next we went to office max and got some more school supplies. 
Then we went to old navy. Look at all the stuff I got here.
Trying on cloths. So much fun. 
Then we stayed with our grandma and went to whataburger. 
Look at all the places we went to today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment