Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fun in Amarillo

Today I went to basketball camp for the second day. Then we went to Amarillo with my dad because of the rain. First we went to SAMs with my grandma. Then we went to big lots with my grandma. Then we went to pick up my dad at Birnards. Then we went to I don't know grill. Next we went bowling:) my dad gota bagger   which is when you get 4 strikes in a row. He got 208 points. 
Samuel got a strike too. 
Jakob is also good at bowling especially granny's.:)haha 
I beat my mom the first round!:) but not the second:(
Mom lost the first round:( but won the second!:) 
Then we went to my grandmas and ate dinner and wached movies we wached cloudy with a change of meatballs 2  and parent trap. Then hade ice cream on the way home. 


Love, 
Jacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment